We would love to have you be even more connected to the EE Community and each other. Here are only a few suggestions. You may have more you would like to share.
- Show up and meet people! Come to EE Events and Community Gatherings.
- Join Steering Committee meetings as we attend to the logistics of the Community.
- Participate in a monthly Open Support Group: Men’s Group, OSG-Bala or OSG-Mt. Airy.
- Come to a Community Support Group, which takes place four times a year on the Sunday of each workshop before the Community Dinner.
- Post to the EE Community Listserv or talk with other Graduates asking about any groups looking for new members.
- Start a special-interest group? Post to the Listserv to gather like-minded people together.
- Volunteer to co-facilitate a four-week support group for new EE workshop graduates.
- Stay tuned to the EE Facebook group, Listserv or this website for other opportunities.